1. Initial Consultation:
- Learn more about your home and personal style and taste
- Review of the property, including size, exposure and grade
- Discussion regarding initial impressions and potential ideas
- We would prefer both decision makers at first meeting or by conference call in order for us to make sure the vision is shared.
Things to think about prior to your meeting:
- What is most important to you about your project?
- When would you ideally like your project to be completed?
- What do you and your family enjoy doing outside?
- What are your plans for the future in your home?
- How would you describe your style?
- What private utilities might we need to be aware of (irrigation, landscape lighting, dog fences, etc.)?
- Investment level discussion.
2. Design Phase:
- If our proposal and expectations is a match with our clients, we begin the design phase. The timeline will vary depending on the time of year as well as the complexity of the project.
- There may be optional design/subcontractor meetings to gain more information as needed for more complex projects.
- We are a design/build company to support our specialized installation crews.
3. Design and Proposal Presentation:
- Proposal presentation takes place at our headquarters in Wilmington
- Review supportive design images and drawings, as needed
- Have the opportunity to see and feel the materials we recommend in our garden and showroom
4. Revisions and Adjustments:
- Close but not quite right? Let’s make some tweaks and adjustments.
- Allows clients the opportunity to add their input to ensure their ideas come to life
5. Project Approval & Scheduling:
- Once projects are approved, clients provide written authorization and a scheduling deposit
- Selections: Sigh off on selections to confirm materials for your project.
- The project is entered into the construction backlog and clients are given a tentative timeline. All work is weather permitting
- Time to make things happen! Work begins
- Receive regular updates from project manager and crew leaders
- Always feel free to reach out to us and ask questions. We will do our best to answer them