The Benefits of a Year-Round Playing Surface
Make your home the neighborhood hangout with an athletic court in your own backyard. The benefits of building an outdoor sports court are immeasurable. It’s a place to hang out year-round without waiting for open baskets, tennis reservations or competitive games.
DiSabatino Landscaping has partnered with VersaCourt to build personal courts across the Brandywine Valley. These custom designs work with the terrain and slope of your yard and can be tailored to any style or color. They offer basketball, volleyball, tennis, pickleball, hockey and shuffleboard courts.
The best way to get your kids off their screens and outside with their friends is giving them something to do outside. Other benefits of an outdoor sports court include:
- Accessibility day or night
- Increased fitness and sports skills
- An activity for guests at every family gathering or birthday party
- Convenience of your own court without driving to find one
- Versatility as a clean, flat area to use for other sports and games
- A safe, fun place for kids to hang out after school
- Low maintenance surface
VersaCourt also offers multi-sport game courts that give players the ability to play multiple sports on the same durable, easy-to-maintain surface. They have a wide range of accessories and add-ons to choose from.
Give DiSabatino Landscaping’s team a call to learn how you can install an outdoor sports court the entire family will enjoy.